wg-multicast - Re: IPV6 Multicast

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: IPV6 Multicast

  • From: Marc Manthey <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: IPV6 Multicast
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:54:15 +0100

Am 21.03.2008 um 16:37 schrieb William F. Maton Sotomayor:
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008, Stig Venaas wrote:
I would be happy for any additional
servers I can list.

hello stig, wfms ,all

we do our best to set up a "dbeacon" on leopard but we are having
some difficulties with "perl versions" , PPC and putting the right
librarys ( rrdtool, rrd-pm, rrd-pm586 ) into the correct folder after we upgraded.

Mine indicates an island:

http://ryouko.imsb.nrc.ca/matrix/

took some time but works ;) just 2 sources this is another one i found

http://www.6pack.org/matrix/

are there any effords running this daemon on something else like "debian
/ ubuntu " ? , wrt for example. ? ;)

There are. It seems to be in gutsy/edgy etc at least. Googling for
debian and ssmping shows that it's in many debian repositories etc. It
should also be easy to compile on most systems.

will check , thanks

Marc

P.S. is there any activity @ irc.internet2.edu ? / rooms ?

--