wg-multicast - Re: IPV6 Multicast

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: IPV6 Multicast

  • From: "William F. Maton Sotomayor" <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Stig Venaas <>, Marc Manthey <>
  • Subject: Re: IPV6 Multicast
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:37:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008, Stig Venaas wrote:

In theory there is native IPv6 multicast in many academic
networks now. E.g. between Norway and I2. I will investigate
why these ssmping servers are in such a sorry state and reduce
the list to some that works. I would be happy for any additional
servers I can list.

That re=minded me to restore the last of the functionality on flo.nrc.ca, namely dbeacon and ssmpingd. It's been a while since the crash.

matrix comes next <http://e51.no-ip.org/matrix/> ,

This one needs help:

http://paperboy.nysernet.org/matrix/

Dump out-of-date. Mine indicates an island:

http://ryouko.imsb.nrc.ca/matrix/

Hrm...

wfms