wg-multicast - Re: updated hands on workshop slides

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: updated hands on workshop slides

  • From: "Marshall Eubanks" <>
  • To: Bob Riddle <>, John Kristoff <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: updated hands on workshop slides
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:24:15 -0400

John;

Is it too late to review your slides ?

Have you seen this on Multicast hardening from Lenny ?

http://www.juniper.net/solutions/literature/app_note/350051.pdf

All;

I have a new set of business case for multicasting slides available. If
anyone is
interested, please let me know. (Those that helped me prepare these should
have a
copy already...)

Regards
Marshall