wg-multicast - Re: updated hands on workshop slides

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: updated hands on workshop slides

  • From: John Kristoff <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: updated hands on workshop slides
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:45:38 -0500

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:24:15 -0400
"Marshall Eubanks"

> Is it too late to review your slides ?

Not at all. Though if I have something really wrong and you want me
to embarrassed, wait until after Wednesday to tell me. Otherwise a
note in the next couple days about any feedback you have would be
great. :-)

I've done a couple minor updates if you haven't looked lately, but I
still need to finish a few things yet including a very simple multicast
route state summary tool. Here is the link again in case you need it
(note this link will go away and replaced with on the /talks/ page
and the tool will be on the /software/ page):

<http://aharp.ittns.northwestern.edu/tmp/multicast.pdf>

> Have you seen this on Multicast hardening from Lenny ?

Yep, good stuff. I provide a general link to the app_note site and
refer to that BCP.

John