wg-multicast - Re: updated hands on workshop slides

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: updated hands on workshop slides

  • From: Bob Riddle <>
  • To: John Kristoff <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: updated hands on workshop slides
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:22:08 -0400

very nice ... I might "borrow" some of these!

John Kristoff wrote:
On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:27:56 -0400
Alan Crosswell  wrote:

For those who've attended Internet2 Hands-On Multicast Workshops in
the last  couple of years, you might want to review the Best Common
Practices slides that  are at

Speaking of slides and somewhat related to this topic, I would very
much appreciate any detailed feedback I could get on these that are the
base of a talk on mitigating some multicast cruft and badness:

  <http://aharp.ittns.northwestern.edu/tmp/multicast.pdf>

I've only got a short time left to finish them (and so much left to do)
so I'll take all the help I can get!  I'll take Alan's suggestion and
review the latest I2 presentation and see if I missed anything.  :-)
I think offline feedback is most appropriate.  Final slides will be
publicly available by month's end.  Thanks,

John

--
Bob Riddle ()    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Never be afraid to try something new.  Remember that amateurs built the Ark.  Professionals built the Titanic."  Dave Barry