wg-multicast - RE: the good and bad

Subject: All things related to multicast

RE: the good and bad

  • From: Richard Mavrogeanes <>
  • To: "'Ted Hanss'" <>, , Brent Sweeny <>
  • Cc: Rick Summerhill <>, "Lucy E. Lynch" <>, "Kevin C. Almeroth" <>, , Scott M Williams <>
  • Subject: RE: the good and bad
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:50:01 -0400

Ted,

I'd be happy to contribute a few free VBricks to the cause.
Perhaps one at each location to source different interesting
live content, and for two-way multicasting too.

If you are interested, please let me know where to send them.

Regards,

Rich Mavrogeanes
President, Founder, CTO
VBrick Systems, Inc.