wg-multicast - Re: MSDP Storm

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: MSDP Storm

  • From: Matthew Davy <>
  • To: Marshall Eubanks <>
  • Cc: Brent Sweeny <>, Bill Fenner <>, ,
  • Subject: Re: MSDP Storm
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:40:37 -0500

>From the Internet2/Abilene perspective, I plan to make an announcement when
>we
have SA limits imposed on all our routers. At that point, our customers that
only MSDP peer with us will be protected from the storms. We already have
SA limits configured on our MIX router, so we shouldn't leak SA storms to
the commercial ISPs that we multicast peer with.

- Matt

--
Matthew Davy

812-855-7728