wg-multicast - RE: Multicast-related meetings in Seattle

Subject: All things related to multicast

RE: Multicast-related meetings in Seattle

  • From: Greg Shepherd <>
  • To: "Kevin C. Almeroth" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: Multicast-related meetings in Seattle
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 18:06:43 -0700 (PDT)

cisco hosted a multicast engineering workshop for I2 earlier this summer.
I believe this overview/case-study approach worked very well.
This format would work well for a WG meeting also.

We could possibly take case-studies submitted in advance to ensure a
representative sample with various topoligies/technologies.

Greg