sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] Call Tomorrow - 7/20

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] Call Tomorrow - 7/20

  • From: Jeremy George <>
  • To: Candace Holman <>
  • Cc: Jeremy George <>, Duane <>,
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Call Tomorrow - 7/20
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:41:56 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, Candace. Good information. A practice with a very low
barrier to implementation that catches 30% of voice spam seems like it
deserves some kind of smiley face. At the same time I don't see that
such an implementation would necessarily need to preclude poking at a
robust protocol. It may be that we won't find a single silver bullet
to prevent voice spam, but rather a series of iron ones.

- Jeremy