sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] WHOI maybe ready for sip.edu

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] WHOI maybe ready for sip.edu

  • From: Steve Blair <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] WHOI maybe ready for sip.edu
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:15:37 -0400

Art:

I think you win the prize for the best domain name!

-Steve

Art Gaylord wrote:

Hi,

I think we are pretty much set now for sip.edu, but would like to get some external testing (i.e. you people) done. We are using Asterisk as the gateway to the PSTN. Some trial numbers are:

- caller id (numeric only)

- time

- echo test

- echo test on auxiliary Asterisk server

will ring either my softphone or my std. Nortel PBX if not logged in.

will ring my Nortel PBX phone

my Nortel IP phone (Nortel Succession through the PBX)

my Cisco IP phone

I'd be interested in successes and failures people have so, we can get things right if they aren't now.

Art

--
ISC Network Engineering
The University of Pennsylvania