Subject: SIP in higher education
- From: Steve Blair <>
- Subject: Re: [sip.edu] WHOI maybe ready for sip.edu
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:15:37 -0400
I think you win the prize for the best domain name!
Art Gaylord wrote:
I think we are pretty much set now for sip.edu, but would like to get some external testing (i.e. you people) done. We are using Asterisk as the gateway to the PSTN. Some trial numbers are:
- caller id (numeric only)
- echo test
- echo test on auxiliary Asterisk server
will ring either my softphone or my std. Nortel PBX if not logged in.
will ring my Nortel PBX phone
my Nortel IP phone (Nortel Succession through the PBX)
my Cisco IP phone
I'd be interested in successes and failures people have so, we can get things right if they aren't now.
ISC Network Engineering
The University of Pennsylvania
3401 Walnut Street, Suite 221A
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?, Dennis Baron, 10/08/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?, Steve Blair, 10/08/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?, Ben Teitelbaum, 10/08/2004
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.