Subject: SIP in higher education
- From: (Dennis Baron)
- To: Ben Teitelbaum <>
- Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:32:36 -0400
> For example, FWD collects not only call volumes, but also UA mix and
> origin domain. Perhaps there is a good opportunity here to share
I can contribute Pingtel SIPxchange scripts - here's another... but it seems
like we could really use some SER scripts from you guys!
zgrep INVITE\ sip /home/sipxchange/commserver/log/sipproxy.log.6|grep INVITE\
sip |grep -v Remote\ Host:184.108.40.206----|syslog-viewer|grep -i user-agent:
23 User-Agent: Cisco-SIPGateway/IOS-12.x
5 User-Agent: CSCO/6
6 User-Agent: eDial Server
13 User-Agent: Pingtel/2.1.10 (VxWorks)
9 User-Agent: Pingtel/2.1.11 (VxWorks)
2 User-Agent: pulverComm
2 User-Agent: Windows RTC/1.0
1 User-Agent: X-Lite Free World Dialup build 1101
- Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?, Dennis Baron, 10/08/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?, Steve Blair, 10/08/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?, Ben Teitelbaum, 10/08/2004
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.