Subject: SIP in higher education
- From: Jason Garland <>
- Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?
- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 17:20:27 -0500
Does sip.edu have a interconnect with Free World Dialup? If so, what is the code?
- Jason Garland
On Oct 8, 2004, at 1:14 PM, Ben Teitelbaum wrote:
(Dennis Baron) writes:I can be reached at the following phone numbers:
Does anyone have any utilization stats from their SIP.edu deployment
they could share? Calls (i.e. INVITE/OK pairs) per day/month/total.
That sort of thing.
I looked at the mit.edu calls for the last month - usage here is still
light. Average of 34 "calls" per day - max of 127 - min of 2 .
Thanks. Half of those must be me calling you!
It would be great to operationalize the collection of call statistics.
For example, FWD collects not only call volumes, but also UA mix and
origin domain. Perhaps there is a good opportunity here to share
UK Phone: +44-0870-3404663
Germany Phone: +49<x-tad-smaller>071150889729</x-tad-smaller>
FWD Phone: 273307
- Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?, Dennis Baron, 10/08/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?, Steve Blair, 10/08/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?, Ben Teitelbaum, 10/08/2004
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.