Subject: SIP in higher education
- From: Ben Teitelbaum <>
- To: (Dennis Baron)
- Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 14:14:53 -0400
(Dennis Baron) writes:
>> Does anyone have any utilization stats from their SIP.edu deployment
>> they could share? Calls (i.e. INVITE/OK pairs) per day/month/total.
>> That sort of thing.
> I looked at the mit.edu calls for the last month - usage here is still
> light. Average of 34 "calls" per day - max of 127 - min of 2 .
Thanks. Half of those must be me calling you!
It would be great to operationalize the collection of call statistics.
For example, FWD collects not only call volumes, but also UA mix and
origin domain. Perhaps there is a good opportunity here to share
- Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?, Dennis Baron, 10/08/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?, Steve Blair, 10/08/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?, Ben Teitelbaum, 10/08/2004
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.