Subject: SIP in higher education
- From: Steve Blair <>
- Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 12:30:50 -0400
I'm not sure our info counts toward SIP.edu but here goes. For
the last week our VoIP deployment had 350 calls.
Dennis Baron wrote:
Does anyone have any utilization stats from their SIP.edu deployment
they could share? Calls (i.e. INVITE/OK pairs) per day/month/total.
That sort of thing.
I looked at the mit.edu calls for the last month - usage here is still
light. Average of 34 "calls" per day - max of 127 - min of 2 .
ps: Bet you thought I forgot about this :-) .
Senior Project Director
Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Room E19-738 tel:+1-617-252-1232
77 Massachusetts Avenue; Cambridge, MA 02139-4307 fax:+1-617-253-8000
ISC Network Engineering
The University of Pennsylvania
3401 Walnut Street, Suite 221A
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?, Dennis Baron, 10/08/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?, Steve Blair, 10/08/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] Stats Anyone?, Ben Teitelbaum, 10/08/2004
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.