shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] yet another java SP implementation....

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] yet another java SP implementation....

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] yet another java SP implementation....
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 16:09:30 -0500

On 1/3/11 2:19 PM, Cantor, Scott E. wrote:
There is no such thing as a IdP-first web browser profile so no the IdP
doesn't support it. You'll have create a mock authn request and send it
to the IdP.

I guess more precisely, there is a such a profile, but it contains an
undefined step 1 (same one that was undefined in SAML 1.1, how you trigger
it). We have no such support because we're (or at least I'm) reluctant to
commit to defining such a step.

There is? Are you talking about the 3rd-party requester thing?

--
Chad La Joie
http://itumi.biz