shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] Frames/cookies question

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] Frames/cookies question

  • From: Jim Fox <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] Frames/cookies question
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 11:42:47 -0800 (PST)

The logout indicator page is using IFrames to do the logout. I've
tested it with FF3.5.5, Opera 10 and Chromium on Linux, IE8 on
Windows. Logout is actually working in all these browsers with the
off-domain SP.

Well, my FF on Windows fails. I'll do some additional testing and try some
cleaner FF installs without plugins, but this is certainly consistent with my
results.

Fails for me too. I get "Logout failed...."

Jim