shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Frames/cookies question

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Frames/cookies question

  • From: Adam Lantos <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Frames/cookies question
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 20:26:56 +0100

Hi,

I've quickly added an off-domain SP to our slo-test federation.

* https://www.aai.niif.hu/SLODemo/sloDemo.php
* select SP2 only! (you can use SP3, but do not try SP1 since the
shibd is unfortunately segfaulting on that host now...)
* use this URL to initiate a session on a foreign domain Shibboleth SP
(you have to deal with the certificate problems, then you will see a
403, but this is normal, the session is created nevertheless):
https://openid.kirdev.sch.bme.hu/Shibboleth.sso/Login?entityID=https://sandbox.slotest.aai.niif.hu/idp/shibboleth&target=https://openid.kirdev.sch.bme.hu/

* check the session: https://openid.kirdev.sch.bme.hu/Shibboleth.sso/Session
* initiate logout from SP2:
https://sp2.slotest.aai.niif.hu/Shibboleth.sso/Logout
* use the "all services" button
* check session again

The logout indicator page is using IFrames to do the logout. I've
tested it with FF3.5.5, Opera 10 and Chromium on Linux, IE8 on
Windows. Logout is actually working in all these browsers with the
off-domain SP.

--
Adam

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 8:11 PM, Scott Cantor