shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] SuSE "rundown"?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] SuSE "rundown"?

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] SuSE "rundown"?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 17:01:43 -0400

Bernd Oberknapp wrote on 2009-06-29:
> The openSUSE Build Service <https://build.opensuse.org/> could be used for
> building RPMs for all supported openSUSE and SLES versions and making them
> available in a package repository.

So, I noted any number of unofficial packages for my code (and the code I'm
sitting on) scattered around. At least one seems to be a placeholder sitting
out in security:shibboleth and would seem like a logical home...

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=security%3Ashibboleth

I imagine I'd have to get in touch with Bill Schneider to get access to
that...?

I take it that the "official" package sets are the ones in the projects
labeled openSUSE:11.0 and so forth?