shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] How enable a DataConnector to get all attribute definitions

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] How enable a DataConnector to get all attribute definitions

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] How enable a DataConnector to get all attribute definitions
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:05:29 -0400

Sorry I can't make this any clearer for you. A plugin (attribute
definition, data connector, principal connector) can get the attribute
objects from other plugins that are explicitly listed as its
dependencies. That's it. There is nothing else. If you don't list a
plugin as a dependency you don't get it is one.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities