shibboleth-dev - Re: Integration JUnit testing

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Integration JUnit testing

  • From: Will Norris <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Integration JUnit testing
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:30:02 -0500

on a side note, could we try and do a little house cleaning in the data/ directory? I'm pretty sure a lot of that stuff is from Walter's AA & ARP tests and I'll ask him about it when he's back in town. We're just testing so many different components in so many different ways, having a single directory for test data is getting a little crowded.

-will

--
Will Norris
Information Technology