shibboleth-dev - Re: Integration JUnit testing

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Integration JUnit testing

  • From: Will Norris <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Integration JUnit testing
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:18:19 -0500

On Aug 23, 2005, at 11:50 AM, Howard Gilbert wrote:

However, it does support both the Servlet and Filter API and
simulates all the control blocks (request, response, contexts, configs, ...)
which sounds a lot more comprehensive than what you describe. I need a lot
of this other stuff to properly test the Filter.

Because I'm creating all of the control blocks programmatically, they can be accessed and modified however you would need. Additionally whatever filters you would want can be tossed in the mix. That being said, I too would prefer a distributed package that has been more thoroughly field tested. I can't remember why I decided against Mock Objects before, but I'll certainly take a look at what you checked in and try converting my existing tests to use this.

--
Will Norris
Information Technology