shibboleth-dev - RE: Integration JUnit testing

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Integration JUnit testing

  • From: "Howard Gilbert" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Integration JUnit testing
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 12:50:18 -0400

I just checked in the Mockrunner stuff, including an example test case that
does an attribute-push SSO and feeds the resulting SAMLResponse into the
session creation layer of the SP and OpenSAML. Look it over.

Normally I would recommend a distributed package that is documented and
supported, but this is a pretty thin layer and its "documentation" is almost
useless. However, it does support both the Servlet and Filter API and
simulates all the control blocks (request, response, contexts, configs, ...)
which sounds a lot more comprehensive than what you describe. I need a lot
of this other stuff to properly test the Filter.