shibboleth-dev - RE: shib origin ok, log files rolling over ok.....

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: shib origin ok, log files rolling over ok.....

  • From: "Mark Wilcox" <>
  • To: "'Walter Hoehn'" <>, <>
  • Cc: "'Noah Levitt'" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: shib origin ok, log files rolling over ok.....
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 12:55:21 -0400

Based on my experiences with WebCT Vista which uses log4j as well, 100MB is
about right. It's big enough that you get a pretty good audit trail if you
have to trace back when stuff started to go south and anything bigger & it
really isn't useful unless you've got some type of audit requirement to keep
all logs.

Mark