shibboleth-dev - Re: shib origin ok, log files rolling over ok.....

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: shib origin ok, log files rolling over ok.....

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: shib origin ok, log files rolling over ok.....
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 14:39:04 -0400

At 10:46 AM -0400 5/10/04, Noah Levitt wrote:
It should leave exactly 50 old log files around.

is there an easy way to configure that number to something more appropriate for my environment?

Noah

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 9:13:28 -0400,

wrote:
I'm no longer seeing any problems with my origin hanging, or
otherwise misbehaving.....

is there anything in the log rollover code, tho, that will erase old
log files? Or do I need some sort of external cron driven process to
manage the old log files?