perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Throughput/Latency Graph issues

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Throughput/Latency Graph issues

  • From: Michael Tiernan <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Throughput/Latency Graph issues
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 12:32:41 -0400

On 10/8/14 11:55 AM, Andrew Lake wrote:
Can you send an example and are you referring to the graph page? Everything is stored and grouped based on IP only, DNS is just done at display time as far as I know. My guess would be an odd DNS entry somewhere but seeing an example would help verify.
Okay. Will do as soon as possible.

However, I suspect that they heard you and now don't want to not cooperate. ;)

it might be the problem's solved and no longer to be seen.