perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Throughput/Latency Graph issues

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Throughput/Latency Graph issues

  • From: Michael Tiernan <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Throughput/Latency Graph issues
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 11:47:59 -0400

On 10/8/14 10:43 AM:
I have now upgraded a few nodes from PS3.3 to 3.4 using yum update on an existing system
I've done the same and noticed a what might be a quirk in the operation.

It *looks* like there's now two instances of the cmsaf.mit.edu systems, one in upper case and one in lower case. I don't know for sure if this is the case and/or an issue, just a comment.
--
  << MCT >>   Michael C Tiernan xmpp: +1 (617) 324-9173
  MIT - Laboratory for Nuclear Science - http://www.lns.mit.edu