perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Throughput/Latency Graph issues

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Throughput/Latency Graph issues

  • From: David Lesny <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Throughput/Latency Graph issues
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 09:43:35 -0500

Title: David Lesny
I have now upgraded a few nodes from PS3.3 to 3.4 using yum update on an existing system

However on two of my nodes, the Troughput/Latency Graph seems to be missing data.
Specifically the three columns of "Throughput  Latency(ms)  Loss(%)"
Only the Source and Destination nodes are displayed.

If I click on a line where tests are running, a graph with the results is displayed.
Only the main page seems to have lost the three columns

The two nodes with issues are

https://mwt2-ps01.campuscluster.illinois.edu/serviceTest/psGraph.cgi
https://mwt2-ps02.campuscluster.illinois.edu/serviceTest/psGraph.cgi

whereas another node show the full table

https://uct2-net1.mwt2.org/serviceTest/psGraph.cgi

thanks, dave

--

David Lesny

Senior Research Physicist (Retired)

High Energy Physics

Office: 217-333-4972  |  Fax: 217-333-4990

Skype: ddlesny | mwt2-ddlesny