perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR 3.4 now available!

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR 3.4 now available!

  • From: Scott Bertilson <>
  • To: Andrew Brennan <>
  • Cc: Aaron Brown <>, perfsonar-user <>, Andrew Lake <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR 3.4 now available!
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 11:18:35 -0500

So, maybe a dumb question, but is your objective to have the installed toolkit run off the USB stick alone with no other disks in the system or are you just trying to get the FullInstall ISO to boot and run off the stick?  It sounded like you were trying to get the toolkit itself to run off the stick, but I wanted to get it clear.  If that's what you were after, one of the sticky points is going to be the enumeration of the drives on the system on which you boot it if there are multiple drives.