perfsonar-user - Request for Translation Help

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Request for Translation Help

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Request for Translation Help
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 17:14:38 -0400

Hi All;

The NDT project (http://www.internet2.edu/performance/ndt/) recently received a generous contribution from Jon Hellen at Uninett to add localization support (e.g. translations of status and error messages) to the NDT Java applet. I am writing to see if there are any individuals in the perfSONAR and NDT communities who would be interested in contributing translations into other languages. As an example of what we are asking, here is the US package:

http://code.google.com/p/ndt/source/browse/trunk/Applet/Tcpbw100_msgs_en_US.properties

And here is the translation into Norwegian:

http://code.google.com/p/ndt/source/browse/trunk/Applet/Tcpbw100_msgs_nb_NO.properties

If anyone feels they could contribute, please respond and denote what language or country you would be able to add support for.

Thanks in advance;

-jason