perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Request for Translation Help

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Request for Translation Help

  • From: Maxim Grigoriev <>
  • To:
  • Cc: perfsonar-user <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Request for Translation Help
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 20:56:43 -0500

Hi Jason,
How "generous contribution" is related to the "would be interested in
contributing" ? I can cover russian and I know people who can translate
into italian, spanish, french, german. Or if its a "not free as a beer" gig
then I can suggest some DC based company who can do it professionally and to
all possible languages.

thanks,
Maxim.