perfsonar-user - package org.apache.axis.utils does not exist

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

package org.apache.axis.utils does not exist

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: package org.apache.axis.utils does not exist
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 13:51:11 -0300

Hi pf users. I have a problem and thought you may be very helpful. I was trying to compile the CLMP project and i get the following error: "package org.apache.axis.utils does not exist".

I think i have to point it to wherever axis1.4 lays. Am i right? How can i do that? I couldnt find a way.

Thanks a lot for your help!

  • package org.apache.axis.utils does not exist, durieux, 04/08/2010