perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Client routines for LookupService

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Client routines for LookupService

  • From: Roman Lapacz <>
  • To: Vlada Macek <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Client routines for LookupService
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:10:29 +0100

It's good to hear that it's still useful.

Roman

Vlada Macek wrote:
Roman Lapacz wrote:
There are some implementation stuff in Python. Some time ago I made
simple RRD MA and Ping MP and you can find them there:
Thank you Roman,

that useful code helped me a lot, recently I built a LS client on top of
NMWGpy and SONARpy. I think it is a good load of work you provided.

The work on those implementations is stopped so it's not as good as it
could be. I've got few ideas for improvements but I don't have time
now to implement them.
Ok, now I see few weaknesses too. Lets hope someone will undertake the
opportunity to make it better in the future. Maybe even me, Python is
really promising alternative for perfSONAR.