perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Client routines for LookupService

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Client routines for LookupService

  • From: Vlada Macek <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Client routines for LookupService
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:09:24 +0100

Fausto, that was it, thank you very much!
I must've missed this while googling. I wouldn't solve this by myself.

Maciej, may I suggest adding this URL (or the idea it contains) to the
Wiki or better as a note directly to _deploy-adminclient (the
pre-deployment echoing Ant target)?

BTW, few minutes ago the wiki.perfsonar.net was unavailable (MySQL
connection problems). When it came up, I came to suspection the page
http://wiki.perfsonar.net/jra1-wiki/index.php/Installation_LS_1.1 was
more rich just yesterday, but according to History tab it was last
modified at Jan 25. Also I think
http://wiki.perfsonar.net/jra1-wiki/index.php/ExistDB_XML_Installation_Guide_for_LS
was not empty recently. Either there was a data loss or I purchased a
faulty brain memory extension module. :-)

Vlada

--
\//\/\

begin:vcard
fn:Vlada Macek
n:Macek;Vlada
adr:;;;Liberec;;;Czech Republic
email;internet:
title:UNIX Admin && Developer
tel;cell:+420 608 978 164
note;quoted-printable:GPG info: key 0x1F059424, fingerprint 1494 F8DD 6379 4CD7 E7E3 1FC9 D750=
	 4243 1F05 9424=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	When you find a virus in mail from me, then I intended to infect you, sin=
	ce I use SW that is not distributing malware w/o my knowledge.=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=

x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard