ndt-users - RE: NDT Installation Assistance

Subject: ndt-users list created

RE: NDT Installation Assistance

  • From: Zach Retzlaff <>
  • To: "'Jeremy Palmer'" <>
  • Cc: "'Merlijn Hofstra'" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: NDT Installation Assistance
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 15:39:58 -0600
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Thanks, Jeremy! Found it!

Networking Support ---> Networking Options ---> IP: Web100 networking
enhancements...

So the only incorrect part in the documentation is the (supposed) first level
option category "Device Drivers --->", but was enough to throw me off. I am
now able to compile the kernel, so I'm going to proceed and hopefully I will
report back with good news

Thanks, all!

Zach Retzlaff