ndt-users - NDT Installation Assistance

Subject: ndt-users list created

NDT Installation Assistance

  • From: Zach Retzlaff <>
  • To: "''" <>
  • Subject: NDT Installation Assistance
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 13:03:19 -0600
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

NTD Users,

I’m not sure the right way to go about this, so I apologize if I missed something in the documentation.  I’m trying to get the NDT running on CentOS 5.4 and I’m having a heck of a time.  The kernel patch fails, as well as the web100srv and fakewww portions of the NDT install.  If someone can offer assistance, or at least point me in the right direction (i.e. user forums, etc.) that would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Zach Retzlaff