ndt-users - RE: Question regarding administrator access on an NDT/perfsonar computer

Subject: ndt-users list created

RE: Question regarding administrator access on an NDT/perfsonar computer

  • From: "Morris, Scott" <>
  • To: "Richard Carlson" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: Question regarding administrator access on an NDT/perfsonar computer
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 21:36:10 -0400

Title: Re: Question regarding administrator access on an NDT/perfsonar computer
Due to internal policies, we will not be given access to "root", only sudo.  And we will be limited to running command line with sudo in that command line, we will not be allowed to sudo to a command prompt and then do any work.

Scott