ndt-users - Question regarding administrator access on an NDT/perfsonar computer

Subject: ndt-users list created

Question regarding administrator access on an NDT/perfsonar computer

  • From: "Morris, Scott" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Question regarding administrator access on an NDT/perfsonar computer
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 16:11:59 -0400

On an NDT/perfsonar system, what are my limitations if I do not have
full root access? In other words, I do have elevated privileges/access
using sudo. Is there anything within NDT/perfsonar where sudo will not
work or may cause issues?

Scott E. Morris
Enterprise Communications Engineer
B.S., M.S., EMT-P
ORAU / ORISE
O: 865.576.4672
F: 865.576.4643
"Knowledge without experience is just information"