ndt-users - RE: Question regarding administrator access on an NDT/perfsonar computer

Subject: ndt-users list created

RE: Question regarding administrator access on an NDT/perfsonar computer

  • From: "Morris, Scott" <>
  • To: "Richard Carlson" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: Question regarding administrator access on an NDT/perfsonar computer
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 21:38:01 -0400

Title: Re: Question regarding administrator access on an NDT/perfsonar computer
I apologize, for sending a second message.

This is not the Live-CD, this is with our own built version of perfsonar/NDT.  We cannot run the LiveCD due to security policies.  And we have to run a distribution where it has supported patching, such as RHEL, Ubuntu, etc.  So we are running RHEL 5 desktop.

Scott