ndt-users - Re: Question regarding administrator access on an NDT/perfsonar computer

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: Question regarding administrator access on an NDT/perfsonar computer

  • From: Richard Carlson <>
  • To: "Morris, Scott" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Re: Question regarding administrator access on an NDT/perfsonar computer
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 07:20:18 -0500

Hi Scott;

Can you give us a little more background on this? Are you having a specific problem?

If you used the bootable CD NPToolkit ISO image, then you do have both root access and sudo access on that system. I don't believe that there are any restrictions or issues with using sudo on a system booted with this ISO image.

Rich