megaconference - Re: [Megacon] User experience in Cisco SX20 Quick Set

Subject: Megaconference

Re: [Megacon] User experience in Cisco SX20 Quick Set

  • From: "Michael D. Walker" <>
  • To: Matthew Wong <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Megacon] User experience in Cisco SX20 Quick Set
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 10:47:10 -0700

I got a Quick Set CX20 which is very similar. It supports both H.323
and SIP protocols.
Both the CX20 and SX20 have a second HDMI output which might require an
option to
activate. The first HDMI out includes audio, but not the second.
Both have a second audio out: The CX20 has L/R RCA audio out. The SX20
has a
3.5mm audio jack.

An HDX 7000 or 8000 have S-video and RCA for VCR in and out.

I haven't had any compatibility problems, but old Polycom's with
People+Content
could be a problem.