megaconference - Re: [Megacon] User experience in Cisco SX20 Quick Set

Subject: Megaconference

Re: [Megacon] User experience in Cisco SX20 Quick Set

  • From: "Euben, Jeffrey" <>
  • To: Matthew Wong <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Megacon] User experience in Cisco SX20 Quick Set
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:02:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

We use its predecessor the c20. They fit our needs great. Simple to set up
and use. I believe the sc20 footprint is even Smaller. No compatibility
issues.

Jeffrey Euben
Manager -Voice, Cellular, & Conferencing Services
ITS Campus Technology Services
Yale University
P.O. Box 208317
Science Park at Yale - Building 25
407
150 Munson Street
New Haven, CT. 06520-8317
TEL (203) 432-7040

video:
,
or

http://www.yale.edu/its/network/videoconferencing.html
"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter" -
Satchel Paige

On Jun 15, 2012, at 6:34 AM, "Matthew Wong"