mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] Signature validation

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] Signature validation

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] Signature validation
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 12:48:03 -0400

I reworded things, but I would note that when I said "API docs", I meant the
doxygen docs. If the RPM devel packages don't include them, you may have to
build from source with doxygen installed to get them generated. I've tried
to make sure every relevant API and class has generated documentation. If
any methods don't have clear docs about memory management, just shout.