mace-opensaml-users - Re: More Google Fun

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: More Google Fun

  • From: Bradley Beddoes <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: More Google Fun
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 10:45:14 +1000

Hi,
I've actually been working with Google on SAML directly and I've actually asked them to fix this issue and was assured that it was fixed.

I haven't got around to testing it once they let me know it was sorted, I will test again. If its still buggy (from what you say it is!) I will speak to their devs again and report back.

regards,
Bradley

Paul Hethmon wrote:
You know, I pretty well figured that was the answer, but thought it worth
asking.

I'll change my copy, build and give it a try and let everyone know the
outcome.

thanks,

Paul