grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] SCIM support for Grouper?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] SCIM support for Grouper?

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To: Niels van Dijk <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] SCIM support for Grouper?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:47:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Neils,

Right now we're in the exploratory phase for what SCIM would look like within
Grouper. Would we, for instance replace the SPML in the PSP with SCIM or
just make a module that would do basically SPML -> SCIM -> downstream
consumer.

This is being presently tracked at

As we have not established a clear goal for SCIM we do not yet have any
timeline around implementation.

Dave

--
David Langenberg
Identity & Access Management

On Mar 18, 2013, at 10:36 AM, Niels van Dijk