grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] problem with PSP sync from the changelog

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] problem with PSP sync from the changelog

  • From: Gasperowicz Jérémy <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] problem with PSP sync from the changelog
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 16:09:49 +0100

Le 13/11/2012 14:16, Tom Zeller a écrit :
"uid=jeremy.gasperowicz,ou=people,dc=univ-artois,dc=fr" and supannPerson
attribute is substitute for person.
Have you any idea to solve my problem ?
Probably supannPerson should be in more, or possibly less,
configuration elements than it currently is, if you modified psp.xml
and/or psp-resolver.xml.
Ok, I've tried several things but errors in many case. So, I've commented the line
<attribute
name="hasMember"
ref="hasMember" />
in order to sync with : bin/gsh.sh -psp -sync jeremy:applis:actualites:groupeActualitesCreateurAuto and it works, i can add a member or more

But incremental sync doesn't work with CHANGE_LOG_consumer_psp. In the LDAP logs, i can see the search of the new members in ou=People, but dosn't modify the group.
Do you know which attribute definition resolver or whatever i have to match. There's too many infos in the debug file to find where is the problem

Thanks very much,
Jérémy