Skip to Content.
Sympa Menu

grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] problem with PSP sync from the changelog

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

List archive

Re: [grouper-users] problem with PSP sync from the changelog

Chronological Thread 
  • From: Gasperowicz Jérémy <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] problem with PSP sync from the changelog
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 15:54:25 +0100

Thanks Tom for you informations, There was some things to adapt in order to work correctly,

I've put off the lines concerning differents attributes : hasMember as i've said and isMemberOf, memberOf, objectClass for not publishing in ou=People.
Also, as i've changed <id>ldap</id> for <id>artois:ldap</id> and in the psp-resolver.xml <ad:Script>if (sourceId.getValues().contains("artois:ldap"))...
instead of if (sourceId.getValues().contains("ldap")). I was expecting to find equals() instead of contains() because for me artois:ldap contains the word "ldap".

Le 13/11/2012 19:08, Tom Zeller a écrit :
"uid=jeremy.gasperowicz,ou=people,dc=univ-artois,dc=fr" and supannPerson
attribute is substitute for person.
Have you any idea to solve my problem ?
Probably supannPerson should be in more, or possibly less,
configuration elements than it currently is, if you modified psp.xml
and/or psp-resolver.xml.
Ok, I've tried several things but errors in many case. So, I've commented
the line
ref="hasMember" />
in order to sync with : bin/ -psp -sync
jeremy:applis:actualites:groupeActualitesCreateurAuto and it works, i can
add a member or more

But incremental sync doesn't work with CHANGE_LOG_consumer_psp. In the LDAP
logs, i can see the search of the new members in ou=People, but dosn't
modify the group.
Do you know which attribute definition resolver or whatever i have to match.
There's too many infos in the debug file to find where is the problem
After setting the log level to debug for edu.internet2.middleware.psp,
I would look at the attributes logged as part of the change log entry.

I would look at the identifiers of the provisioned objects in psp.xml,
determine the relevant attribute definitions in psp-resolver.xml, and
then verify that the change log entry is indeed returning the correct

After identifiers, I would look at the provisioned service object
reference attribute definitions, to sort out memberships.

You can also log spml and ldap/ldif (look in psp-services.xml) which
can be helpful with log reading.

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of Page