grouper-users - [grouper-users] problem with PSP sync from the changelog

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] problem with PSP sync from the changelog

  • From: Gasperowicz Jérémy <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] problem with PSP sync from the changelog
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 11:45:03 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to sync groups with the video Grouper Training - Admin - PSP, but when I add a member, it doesn't work. There's no problem to add or delete groups with the changelog but impossible to add a member when a group is updated.
I'm using the flat sync, and have neither hasMember attribute nor eduMember.
In other groups, member attribute contains a value like "uid=jeremy.gasperowicz,ou=people,dc=univ-artois,dc=fr" and supannPerson attribute is substitute for person.
Have you any idea to solve my problem ?

Thanks,
Jérémy