grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] getAttributeAssignment WS and scoping

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] getAttributeAssignment WS and scoping

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] getAttributeAssignment WS and scoping
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 00:42:28 -0500

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 12:19 AM, Chris Hyzer
> Well, we dont have value queries yet,

Ok, I think I understand now. So the best I can do right now is to
query to find all attribute assignments and then pick through the
results to find what I need. I think that is fine for the
proof-of-concept demo.

> you want me to add it?

How about if we chat at the Internet2 MM so that I can be sure I am
not missing anything and can explain in detail what I am attempting to
do?

Thanks much,

Scott