grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Licence Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Licence Grouper

  • From: Wallaert-Taquet Brigitte <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Licence Grouper
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:05:34 +0200

Hello !

YES !!!!

I am very pleased to announce you that my proposal conference on Grouper at RMLL2012 (http://2012.rmll.info) is ACCEPTED !

Thanks to Chris Hyzer for fast-acting with problem of licences in some sources !

The responsible explains that there are more and more legal battle and he had to be very strict with license to certify open sources software. He explains that the tools for automatic generation code javado not manage themselves metadata about authors and licenses, which tends to confuse the issue. When you add metadata license thanks to a script, you decrease the incidence of this deficiency.The best method for facilitate the licence audit is to take off all codes from automatics generators and give the invocation script of generators, in order to distribute in a source package only code written directly by authors. He intends to intensify the control...

Good day !
Brigitte