grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] getAttributeAssignment WS and scoping

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] getAttributeAssignment WS and scoping

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>, grouper-users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] getAttributeAssignment WS and scoping
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:55:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hmm, I don't know why you get back all results, I will check that at some
point. I think you should get back no results. But I think if you are
checking memberships you need to pass in either

WsMembershipAnyLookup[] getWsOwnerMembershipAnyLookups()
to query attributes in "any" memberships which are on immediate or
effective memberships

-or-

WsMembershipLookup[] getWsOwnerMembershipLookups()
to query attributes on immediate memberships

instead of group and subject (which are not for membership attribute
assignments).

On Behalf Of Scott Koranda